Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

I have now returned to Canadian soil after eating and drinking my way across South East Asia with my two girlfriends. It was an incredible trip full of adventure, relaxing, and truly enjoying life. I learned a bit about Asian cooking (that I will share soon), but boy have I missed my favorite dishes back home. Don't fear, I will be getting right back into the swing of things with Vanessa's Bazaar. For now, enjoy a few tid bits from my trip!
Gabbs-Me-Carly {Luang Prabang Waterfall}

Pigging out on the best food of the trip {Cafe 43: Hoi An}

Fresh Herbs at the Market {Vietnam}

{Margaritas by the Pool} 

Fresh Crab on the Beach {Served with a Lemon Pepper}

PHO on the street....where pho was created {Vietnam}


2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH TAKE ME BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIIIINALLYYYY. you kept the biggest vanessa's bazaar fan waiting long enough. NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete