Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thanks'Giver


I know, I know. Thanksgiving isn’t until another week and half away. BUT my mouth won’t stop watering at the thought of that feast: turkey, stuffing and all the fixings. I’ve even started seriously thinking about the leftovers (extremely premature…). I found this AHH-mazing recipe for a turkey/cran/brie grilled cheese on a blog I’ve been digging for years: Closet Cooking. How perfect is that? Check out the recipe here.

Picture from here.
Grilled Turkey and Brie Sandwich 
with Cranberry Chutney
Ingredients:
2 slices of bread
1 tablespoon of butter (room temperature)
1 serving of roast turkey (sliced)
2 tablespoons of cranberry chutney
4 ounces of brie cheese (sliced)

Directions:
Assemble the sandwich and grill until golden brown on both sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment