Friday, February 3, 2012

Eat Fest

The wing order has been placed. The beer has been bought. My stomach has been prepared. I'm ready for the Superbowl. I've actually gotten in to football this year (slightly addictive) and I'm really excited to cheer the Giants all the way to victory on Sunday. Obviously my favorite part of the Superbowl is the all day eating fest that goes down...with the opportunity to eat every food you could ever crave without thinking twice. 

I've started planning what I'm going to be making for this glorious event and I thought I would share with you some of my ideas. Who wants to join me?

7 Layer dip (my favvvorite). I do my best to recreate "So Delicious 7-Layer Dip". Photo found here.

Pizza Rolls with Marinara Dipping sauce: a bite size way to enjoy pizza! I figured it would be pretty fun...though I might just give up and make a pizza. Photo found here.
Creamy Mac N' Cheese: this will be crispy on top, oh-so-creamy and probably stuffed with mushrooms and bacon. YUM. Photo Found here.

Roasted Jalapenos Stuffed with Cheese and wrapped in Bacon: Have been wanting to make these for awhile. I mean....how delicious do they look? Photo Found here.

2 comments:

  1. Am I invited to this paawwwty? - Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you actually making all of these things???

    ReplyDelete