Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Scream for SANDWICHES!


Every morning on my walk to the subway I pass by this cute little shop; white walls, black awning, with all its blinds closed. The first time I lay my eyes on it it completely sparked my curiosity. I didn’t know what it was or what it sold but I knew I wanted some. So I strolled up and with nose pressed to the glass, peered inside. I did some research afterwards and found out that “Bakerbots” was a newly opened bakery which the owners run a catering service out of during the day and open it up at night (usually from 5pm-11pm) to sell their goods. What ESPECIALLY caught my eye was the fact that they had homemade ice cream sandwiches. WOAH. You get to pick the homemade cookie of your choice and then choose from a selection of ice creams to be wedged in between. Obviously I had to try it out, so last night when my sweet tooth kicked in my man and I headed on over. I had the Everything cookie with Sweet Cream ice cream (described as similar to Whipped cream- my ultimate favorite thing). My final words: I’m going back ASAP. 
Picture from Blog.TO (Here)

Picture from Blog.TO (Here)

Picture from Blog.TO (Here)

Picture from Blog.TO (Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment